THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Those were the days...

Sad things & moments
where my results released
I failed one paper..
Really heart breaking!
but those were the days..
i took some time to accept the fact
even have the ‘冲动’to appeal for it..
So, let it be...
things will be fine..
It just i have to face it...
Haizzz
Still envying those who still can continue working
Learn things... and social-ing
that's nice
My collegues and my manager treat me on my last day
we went for claypot chicken rice..
so YUMMY!
my last day just so无聊
nothing to do... just clearing queries and
tearing paper!
that is for the audit schedule purposes...
so so bored!
but.. i will remember their teaching...
thanks a lot seniors and my manager!

Thses coming 2 weeks, i have to study for my resit papaer already

Try my best to get the better grade !!

Gambateh!!

0 comments: