THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1St time wasn't that bad after all

Today,22 Apr 2009...
The day i took my resit paper
ABMF4145 Financial Management
I felt not bad after all...hehe
This is how it works....
Resiting a failed paper is just another try for us to strive better
it even allow us to get to know the root of this thingy
Time is the utmost thing here...
It allows us to do this...
and you know what
THIS IS WHAT THE REMEDIAL OF ALL!!!
Study is just TIME!!!
and, since a week before my exam, my parents went outstation...
as usual, i was glue to the desktop from time time
so ....
i did not able to read my study text!!!!
OMG!!!
dO YOU believe what i just said?!?!
Hmmm.... Hell NO!!!
Pressure is on me, man~~
How could i do that right???
I did read my study text according to my plan
at the same time, i'm having fun with gaming!!
Let me thank the new game in Facebook for it's contribution
"RESTAURANT CITY"
Wuahahaha...
Its addictive!!!
And i have to monitored it from time to time..
So can you imagine?
I make my eyes read the study text
and the another second my eyes was so glue to the game,
and I had to forced myself back to the book
But i found it was indeed collaborating!
i indeed had an enjoyable stuydying
but had a mental torture on gaming...
(as i said i need to force myself to get back to study:P)
So it's all about:
Facebook vs. Face-ING book

1 comments:

littleangel said...

I agree with u...
Me also having my final exam next week but my heart is focus on FB...
FB can kill me d.. lolx..
I muz study... kick me plz.. Haha... =p