THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

miSSING my W0rKIng L!fe

This is my 2nd day staying at home
after resigning from work(practical training)
And still i still misses my working life
where i have to wake up at 5.20a.m
and then stand at the front of the train,
experiencing the view and the railway path
Woot! it's so ghost movie's ride
when the train travels through underground..
Each time,
i try to remember the sequence of the stations...
(hehe.. just being bored)
And each time,
my ears are occupied for my musics and tunes!

"Thinking back there in the train one morning
While i was standing next to the d00r,
Smells of a refreshing chewing gum** "
i dont even know how it look like...
coz i dont dare to look up!
Well.. its my own fault!>,<
Hmmm.. no more for now!
Study text and notes is my accompany!
and i just cant stop touching the computer!
Anyone?! Hit ME!
OUCHHH..mental disturbance
Telling myself to get started to study!
Yes.. yes.. yessss... i'm g0in to... hmmmm~~~~
okaY!
I'm g0in off now!!
buhBye...


0 comments: