THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When i'm located at the wrong side of the Universe again

Everything c0ming back again
I need to change
change back to the universe that belongs to me
where i SHOULD be alone
--or pls advise me where do i belong--
maybe it will make me live better
with the intention to build friendships again
Everyone is moving on
I'm happy for them
To have the courage to get what they wanted
but i'm the exception
don't know why...
just felt it, and i knew it
Not just not getting what i wanted
but not knowing what i wanted
It just seems like i'm doing every bits
without my loves and interest towards it
Although it might be said is useful
or probably good prospect etc etc
But still.... it doesn't perks me up!
Always me who stands at the minority path
even the test taken... it PROVED!
I need an ASIMO!!
i need it... no matter he /she
I want to burst whatever to it
i wonder could it respond to me?
ohh
i wonder~~
at least i have someone to talk to when i lonely
treat me fairly, do things for me
(ohh..whatever>.)
and leave others to move on on their way
while i go my way
and that suited me i think
If Only & Only if i owned one

0 comments: