THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Backup F**** Anyone??

I dont want to be... ...
I dont want care more than that
'Seeking for one when lonesome falls upon
Forgetting one when newbies comes around'
Silence was chosen when this was happening
The silence was buried and remain unveil... ...
When everything being suited
The seeking comes back and feeling neglected
Without considering the root,
Conclusion was made and thinking oneself as a victim
This has revoke the silence within
but still... it remain SILENT
Through thin air, it trigger the senses.
As said:
I DONT WANT TO BE... ...
I DONT WANT TO CARE MORE THAN THAT
Let it be...
Let them think what they think
Where the THINK that console them as a victim

I dont want to be... ...
I dont want to care more than that
Strange and weird
Being the minority
Again ... Silence was chosen
It shouldnt be that way
I wonder
----Was i???----
-------Why would they???-----
----Should i???----
No longer predictable
These question will never be answered
Day by day,
Zero is what i owned
but the 'uncountable' ... is what i get
OR MAY I BE WRONG?




0 comments: