THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wandering

After a long day of rushing
i finally had a short period of time
to be alone
in a quite classroom
Glad that i found an empty classroom
which allow me to have my own sweet time
although companions are not available
i had my ways in filling up those moments
******
****
***
*
Tutorials spreading over two desks
my fingers was gripping the mechanical pencil
Eyes looking at the question
Trying my best to complete it
Then,a pair of tiny earphones pluckin to my ears
songs begin to get into my ear drums
and the lyrics begin to flow to mind
makes me wander further and further
into the moment where i was in diploma
listening to tutors teachings
lots of things
My eyes begin to look farther from my vision
Students walking through and fort
I wandered
and feel the peacefulness
even sing my heart out
as there was so quite
my voice was clearly be heard
and its like my wanderland
At the same time,
i also figure how the minutes should written
so, i utilized my sweet time
doing the things i love
Truthfully,
i enjoyed
relaxzzz
no bothering
and undisturbed

0 comments: