THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time just past by...

00h...
Time just pass by
sometime too fast,sometimes too slow
Tutorial question is getting up to my nerves
My file is bursting out all those papers to me
And i...
Trying to accept
Then abandoned it till the last minute
Arrrhhh
Really hope to have more time
I wanna time to pass much more slower
because i wanna linger longer in this period of life
Although its tough in this course
But, i LOVE it...
driving me through the teen life
having all sort of unexplainable feelings
All rounded and grounded
I fell in love
in love with english songs nowadays
although i have been listening to all kind of songs since young
especially chinese songs
Recently, full moon occur
I love FLY fm---95.7fm
English songs
It described my feelings and moods

0 comments: