THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 9, 2008

A day that is worth waiting

a day that is worth waiting to me
a day which means a lot to me
it makes me happy and also my family
it equivalent to my confirmation
and i need commitment
to settle in this line
A NARROW LINE
i'm satisfied what had happened in a day like this
although its does reach the maximum
but, its fated
or, rather
what god awarded me
from the blessings of all
parents, friends
Talking bout friends
it just sound so tardy
Do friends need to be together all the time
to foster closer relationship??
When friends have other friends
they have their heart on them
laid their eyes, whole -heartedly to them
and almost brutally remove those past feelings from the previous one
10 years of frienship doesn't even worth a lift to even mention
or rather share
I was totally utterly speechless
is this what is it like???

0 comments: