THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Total Blow

Why those who ate Little g0t even lesser at the last bite?
While those who ate More got the bigger piece?


DaMn~~
Fire spread furiously within me
I could not even want to water it 0ff, and it g0t even furious-er...


At times, people becomes insane, yesterday. i g0t insane myself !

So mad, mad, mad! ! !

Urghhhh~ my Blood got steamed and boiled, it almost burst my heads out, and luckily it didnt! Sorry for being so impatient, but i have my reason! please be fair, i'm try not to glump down too much of f00d, and yet i'm given more, that is what i angry of! let them eat! cant they eat? why must i? dont treat him as a missy! Such a shame..

My mood totally g0t so bad until i cant study anymore, g0t so tired after that, where my energy totally wiped off.. hurg!

0 comments: