THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dimmed feelings

After the result have been released days ago,
My heart still remain dim...
I cant get over it...
I'm dissappointed, and angry with myself
With efforts pour into stuying tax,
it seems there is lacking of my effort
which resulting an unforeseable ending
i felt guity and ashame
Am i that useless???...
I dont care.. I cant just let this get me
This is not i wanted
I want something more...
I wont let this c0ntr0l me and pull me down
I will go against the odds
and get back what i would have
Have faith now,
better than regret later.
So, I need to start.. but how?
Mind mapping?
Heard of it...but doesnt know whether it does work on me though?...
There no harm in trying out...hmmm
3 subject in this semester!!!
oh!!! *faint*
CONVICED ME THAT I CAN DO IT
GUIDE ME ALONG WHEN I'M BLIND
LECTURE ME IF I'M IN WRONG DIRECTION
WARN ME WHEN I'M DRIFTING AWAY FROM FOCUS
C0RRECT ME WHEN I'M CARELESS
REMIND ME WHEN I'M F0RGETFUL
CHEER ME WHEM I'M DOWN
SUPPORT ME WHEN I'M I NEED ONE

1 comments:

WiNni3 PoOh said...

tis sem we gambate together..
we sure can graduted together de...
GOGOGO..
+u+u!!!