THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Diploma Convocation on 13/7/2008


My first convocation
Diploma Convocation
held on 13 july 2008

~my memorable day~





Thanks to my mom
who help me in my appearance
and all the preparation..
"MOM..I LOVE U!!!


The day went by very fast

morning was the worse


So busy!!!
But it went on smootly




So happy...


that it cant be express by words



but in the following pictures


it tells a millons words


~~my parents~~







~~my chicky brother ~~





~~my pretty sis~~





~~my primary friend~~
me n shu ling




~~me, In Jia n Pei Wen~~






~~me n Jia Jia~~^^




~~me n pei sun~~
although is blur
but i need to treasure this pic._.

it seems quite nice^^


~~me n edmond aka Seng Li~~

look very bright><



~~me n Samuel aka Victor aka Kiat Leong~~




~~me n Kevin aka Boon Ping~~

this also very bright><



our New friends~~JOHORIANSSS

one big family:P


~~me n Mei Wen~~






~me, mei wen, n suddenly pei wen~~

haha~~~



~~Buddies~~

~upclosed 1~

me n pei wen


~upclosed 2~

~~me n B.kuan~~


with my bear in the picture^^





~~3 of us~~



~~ 3 of us also~~


~~b.kuan, YanZ, n me~~





~~pei wen , me n Timothy~~
I was just in time for this shot!!!
"thanks for ur little sunflower Tim^^"





~~Jia Rong, MeeFung, Tim, me n Bkuan~~
with meiwen posing right behind us

heehee


Finally... i finished this post... it really took me quite some time to had this done.
Anyway, i regreted for not taking any a big group photo.. i really do..*_____*
It would be more memorable that way...
But, having all memories in my head..
i'm going to treasure it and i hope everyone do.

0 comments: