THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Browsing through the shelf..



After attended a modern teachings about Buddha Reincarnation, me and my family headed to The Curve for a window shopping..

weather was hot and humid.. shopping malls was the only place that we like to enjoy.. As i currently going through money shrinking period, i had nothing that i would like to search for.. So, headed to Popular with my intention to look as much magazine as i could! haha.. that eventually running out of magazine for me.. So, at tis moment, i was being thoughtfull about my AFM tutorials, nothing much i could do, so i headed finance section jux to had i glance on any books that MIGHT impress me little and would perks me up! so i found this Merger and Acquisitions that ans my ques at last!

0 comments: