THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i'm tangible with shadow

Listening to the music of Yiruma
Holding the b00k of Professional Accountant
I think my mind was more towards the music
Forgive me for that


I want to express something
But you know
sometimes it just dont have the words to describe
but it tempted me to write something here


Mild hatred, dissactisfactory...
I want to complaint too...
Why it must be that way??
I rather not be there
I would not treat people this way!
I swear to my heart, coz i never like that feeling
It would be awkward to let that happen..( for me)

Trying not to feel bad about it
but its just way too awkward..
But at last, i'm just okay with it
coz i'm so ... ...
so ... ... ...
not strong enough!

i'm tangible okay....

3 comments:

WiNni3 PoOh said...

wat u means intangible?

Pamela said...

not intangible...
it's tangible, u dunno mea??
in FR g0t da..

WiNni3 PoOh said...

u study Fr until sot jor la...wakaka