THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The invisible puts on the plaster for others

" Hello? Hello?? Hello??? "
--no one answers me...--
Plasters puts on, on them...
it could be temporary
but i tried my best
really...
I never though i could do it
really...
Sudden occurence
I appear
Juz a second or two
*tink*
Then my appearance fade away
but i never notice myself
my calling never be answered
my question never be solved
leave me in blank
sorrow
sorrow
sorrow
I thought it has change
but it has never changed again.
---S!mpl!c!ty---
it has changed and never changed again
For now....
whether...
  • smile puts on
  • or worries within me
  • or anything else..
never will be noticed
SHOULD I BE PROUD OF HIDING IT?
"ASK MYSELF"
AND DUNNO WHY...
THIS IS ME..

0 comments: