THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Genting Trip 1

Getting there was a bless
after going through a series of process for approval
i finally succeed to persuade my mom
for letting me go
it's like
"process of Appeal"
As i did not bring my camera..
pictures of memories cannot be posted so soon
BuT...
c0min s00n...
after i get it from my friends...
I'm glad and treasure the moments
the happy moments which
could be just a mere happiness
although the times passes so fast.
Every seconds counts!!!
In creating minutes...
hours...
and finally a day of gathering :P
Actions and crazy things done
could not easilybe erase
it captured not only on photos..
but it save permanently in the hard disk
of my brain
in the subcorner called memory
The only regret thing
but not too disturbing one
is that there was not a photo
which all of us is in...
but nevermind
there will be other time in future
where we could captured it...
After a day of gathering
i could feel the tiredness in me
"i surely update this more
after i recharged my battery"

0 comments: