THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 1, 2008

I couldn't believe


This is what he thinks
deep down in my heart
i couldn't believe..

----speechless----

It stranded every veins and vessels that i have
blood pressure rise
that almost numb my mind
that is when my self consciousness
begin to numb
which make me a total dumb



"I wanna know"
what makes the sense out of his mind
that can make such statemant
such statement which is totally wrong
VERY WRONG!!!

I can't imagine now
as my mind is numb
i just can feel
the transition moving round
internally




words through my ears
it pierce through my heart
then my body
then my brain
then my eyes
Tears begin to fall
*subconsciously*
and my voicebox begin to crack
from being frozen




What is going on???
I wanna know!!!
i just being helpful
trying to hide the secret
of what she have done
that she told me to



Now,
i'm getting it
being blame for not concerning

Am i in the wrong???








0 comments: